MG 4 sale and apology

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG 4 sale and apology
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:04:02 -0400
First the apolgy. I wish to apologize for this mornigs post concerning the
virus stuff. I had roughly 150 emails this morning and replied before I read
them all. Obviously (and for good reasons) this list is not the place for a
discussion on that topic.

As for the sale... I passed by a nice looking B for sale locally here in
beautiful suburban Sugar Hill GA. The price listed on the sticker was a
little high but I'm sure someone could talk them down. It's a 73, orange and
at firt glance looks to be in good shape. I can get the owners tel # if
anyone is interested.

Greg