Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:54:35 -0400
I'm beginning to suspect that Ipswich was Abingdon's sister town.  On a
casual bike ride this morning I came across yet another B within 3 miles of
my house.  I wouldn't have guessed that there would have been so many LBC's
in this little, kinda outta the way town.  This one is a sweetheart.  73 BGT
from California by way of Boulder, CO.  Body is good.  I doubt this car has
ever seen salt.  No rust up or down.  Current owner is mature enough to
appreciate the car but too busy with post grad work to work on it any more.
He's already done quite a lot to the car, carb rebuilds, new rear end and
springs, new oil cooler, new fan and more.  Car is sitting in primer gray
which is showing signs of wear after sitting for the past 5 or 6 years.
Inside OK but needs a little work, not bad though. His wife would love to
see it go.

I'm going for it.  Now the BIG question...how do I keep my marriage intact
if I'm able to score this baby?  One B was OK.  She gets to drive it.  The
parts car is certain to put a strain on things.  If I get this GT, I should
probably think about putting a bed in the garage.  What's a guy to do?

Will
Yellow 77 roadster
White 77 parts car
(Gray 73 comin', I hope)

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list