Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, Will Brien <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:07:36 -0500
I have to take exception to almost all these comments about "appeasing the
little woman."  My husband and I are the CO-owners of our 65B and we *both*
make decisions about which parts come next, which new tool we need, what
color to paint it, etc...

A bed in the garage?  Trade in the wife on a new model?  LET HER NAME IT OR
NAME IT AFTER HER MOTHER???

Just HOW chauvenistic (sp?) can you get?

Not ALL of us "MG wives" detest and/or disapprove of MGs.  If you have a
*true* marriage partnership, none of this discussion would be taking place
on this list;  you and your partner would work things out ON YOUR OWN
without bringing all these people on an email list into your private lives
about what is, in reality, a lump of metal with four bits of rubber on the
corners.

Excuse my vent.  Rant over.

Stef