RE: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:35:02 -0400
I'm with you, Ross.  19 years, MANY project cars, same woman.

After all these years of being married to a car nut, she decided to
become one.  She's just learning, but she's getting pretty good with
tools, and is already a fair daignostician.  Now we're both in the
garage getting grubby, bashing knuckles, and practicing not cussing.

Put your partner first.  The rest will fall into place.

Chris Kotting
'77 Midget (His)
'58 MG ZB Magnette (Hers)
'82 Marriage (Ours, and running better than ever.)

> Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 15:34:15 -0400
> From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
> Subject: RE: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

<snip>
> I still own the B and luckily still married to the same
> women (21 years).  I attribute the fact that we are still married to not
> putting the B before my wife and kids, of course the B shows it but some
> day......
>
> Safety Fast!
>
> Ross Overcash

///