Re: Tire pressure monitors (No LBC)

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tire pressure monitors (No LBC)
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:23:58 -0600
I think so.  Also JCWhitney sells a kit for cars, though i can't find it
right now.  It uses sensors glued in the wheels, receivers in the wheel
well, and a box with warning led in the passenger cabin.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 01:22:36PM -0700, Dan DiBiase profoundly declared:
> Isn't this technology out there on the street now? Don't Corvette's have
> this?
>

> =====
> Dan DiBiase
> Dayton, NJ