Saskatchewan

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Saskatchewan
From: "Bob England" <BENGLAND@cochrane-group.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:52:28 -0600
This may be late, and I know I should have thought about extending this invite
earlier, but if there are any British car enthusiasts (nuts?) out there that
have some Sunday mornings free, there is a group of us that gets together on an
irregular basis on Sunday mornings for coffee in Regina.  Our next get together
is tomorrow morning.

I found Andrew through this list, and I thought there might be others lurking
out there that might be interested.  You can contact me off list if you would
like to know more at:

engl@cableregina.com

or take a look at our last "event" at our website at

http://www.accesscomm.ca/users/engl/jagnuts.htm

I hope it is OK to use this group's bandwidth to let people know about things
like this.  If not, I'm sure someone will let me know.

Thanks

Bob

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list