Re: Legends of Motorsports - MG's

To: MGTD1952@cs.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Legends of Motorsports - MG's
From: Eddie Sheffield <eddie@mediarchive.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 12:32:27 -0400
On Saturday 25 August 2001 09:23 am, MGTD1952@cs.com wrote:
> Then, in a week, on 9/6 & again on 9/7, they show MG Does It Again, which
> is more MG at Bonneville stuff.  I think this is the one with Sterling Moss
> driving.

Sounds good, but it seems kind of strange because they showed this one
yesterday morning. I taped it - cool suff, and yes, it does have Sterling
Moss. But I've never been able to follow SpeedVision's scheduling anyway.

Thanks for the info, I'll definately be on the lookout for all the rest.

Eddie
1971 Midget

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list