Higher gas prices?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Higher gas prices?
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:32:48 -0600
My wife just received a call from a friend in Columbia MO.  Gasoline is
over $5.00 per gallon there.  So my wife decided to go to the gas station
and fuel up, we're in Denver Colorado.  She just phoned me from the gas
station, prices have not increased, but each pump has approximately 15 cars
waiting in line.  I'm guessing it's just a matter of time before gas all
across the US ... perhaps the world ... goes up in price.

This may be your last chance for cheap gas for awhile.

Larry Hoy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list