Re: Higher gas prices?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Higher gas prices?
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:14:46 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/2001 8:43:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
larryhoy@prodigy.net writes:

> My wife just received a call from a friend in Columbia MO.  Gasoline is
> over $5.00 per gallon there.  So my wife decided to go to the gas station

Hi Larry,

    Bill here in Springfield, Mo. (about 100 miles from Columbia). As of yet
there have been no major increases in gas pricing here. I filled up both cars
this evening for $1.79 a gallon (regular). What's happening in Columbia may
be a rather localized incidence of price gouging. But just for safetys sake I
did fill up both of our daily use vehicles today, (The MGA roadster is in the
garage and already has a full tank). Todays horrible incidents in our nations
capital and New York should make us realize how vulnerible we really are. Our
thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of todays senseless acts and their
families.
                             These are certainly scary times we are living

                                                 Bill DIllstrom
1962 MKII MGA Roadster.......

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list