Re: Higher gas prices?

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Higher gas prices?
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:51:04 -0700
Larry,
When I picked up my American car at the gas station today, the owner
said fill up cause gas would  go up .30 right away.  Also, he was told
he was being cut back 50% allocation.  They had turned off the Alaska
Pipe Line as a precaution.  All imports will be stopped temporarily.
Wow!!!Here we go.  It's all so surreal.  I'm numb and saddened.  God
bless the one's involved at WTC and DC.
Jim

70B
78B

MGALUVR@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 9/11/2001 8:43:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
>larryhoy@prodigy.net writes:
>

>>My wife just received a call from a friend in Columbia MO.  Gasoline is
>>over $5.00 per gallon there.  So my wife decided to go to the gas station
>>

>Hi Larry,
>
>    Bill here in Springfield, Mo. (about 100 miles from Columbia). As of yet
>there have been no major increases in gas pricing here. I filled up both cars
>this evening for $1.79 a gallon (regular). What's happening in Columbia may
>be a rather localized incidence of price gouging. But just for safetys sake I
>did fill up both of our daily use vehicles today, (The MGA roadster is in the
>garage and already has a full tank). Todays horrible incidents in our nations
>capital and New York should make us realize how vulnerible we really are. Our
>thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of todays senseless acts and their
>families.
>                             These are certainly scary times we are living
>
>                                                 Bill DIllstrom
>1962 MKII MGA Roadster.......

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list