Fw: a real rookie MGB engine question

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: a real rookie MGB engine question
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 14:14:08 -0400
THANK YOU Dennis , and everyone who responded to
my query !!

Bob Howard emailed me off list and told me the whys
and wherefores of Ram tubes in general !, this "Filter Component"
solidifies the entire process !
A Filter BOX so to speak.  in the legend it reads: Many backplate
applications, "Specials" can be ordered.

http://www.twminduction.com/Filter/Filter-FR.html

Dan
68 MGBGT
God Bless America