Re: The New MGX80

To: mgrick@mgcars.org.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The New MGX80
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:43:15 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/01 7:41:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgrick@mgcars.org.uk writes:

> A buddy of mine in Holland went to the IAA in Frankfurt last
> weekend and took a bunch of pics - I put two of the new MGX80
> on my website - if interested the URL is :
> <http://members.home.net/brown409/mgx80.htm>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

As much as I love MG, and will always love MG, this is just another jellybean
to clog up the roads that are filled with jellybeans.  Since the USA has been
MG-less since 1980, maybe I missed the gradual metamorphosis from a real
sports car to jellybean status.

Even if it is an outstanding performer, it has no character.  Check out
Strathcarron for a Brit car with character.  http://www.strathcarron.com

Just my opinion.  YMMV.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward