Re: The New MGX80

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: The New MGX80
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 02:40:57 -0400
"Andrew B. Lundgren" wrote:
> On the Miata I replaced a busted heater core hose.  I did have to drive
> all over town to find a replacement, as the angles were to steep to use
> a generic piece of hose, it needed to be formed.

  You can also buy a stainless steel spring of the right size, and
slide it into the heater hose. Then you can make sharp corners
and it won't kink.

> I like both cars, but I will probably sell one eventually, and it will
> be red.  It is hard to get to know something well when you only drive
> it to and from work and never need to spend any quality time...

  Miata owners like us need to team up on this problem.

  Howabout giving me a key to your garage, and I'll randomly
sneak in and remove or disconnect a small part on your Miata.

  Then you'll get to spend some quality time with it!

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca

///