hydraulic lift FS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: hydraulic lift FS
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 22:04:39 -0400
A friend of mine in our club is selling a hydraulic lift owned by her
husband who passed away this summer. This is her listing in our club
newsletter. I have no monetary connection here. She is just a very nice
lady and they were very involved in the MG T-Party for years.

FS;
Stinger Hydraulic mini pad lift. 4,000lb capacity, designed for import cars
(narrow). New cost was $3100. Used fewer than 10 times. Price is $1500,
Located in York, Maine (one hour north of Boston) 207-363-2240
Nancy Raynes
11 Harbor View Ln.
York, Maine 03909

Feel free to email me with questions and I will relay them. I do know that
I could possibly get pics of it if needed. I am about 40 minutes from her.
Carl french

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///