Re: MG SUV

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG SUV
From: Eddie Sheffield <eddie@mediarchive.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:52:53 -0400
On Tuesday 02 October 2001 12:21 pm, Max Heim wrote:
> I read the same thing at the time. I also feel that an MG SUV would be a
> ludicrous travesty... but then, so are the Porsche SUV, the BMW SUV, ad
> nauseam...

I don't really have anything against SUVs per se, but I think that these
companies are "selling their soul" to grab a piece of a pie they don't really
need, and it's disgusting. A couple of years ago I saw something I never
imagined - a Pinafarina (sp?) SUV. Not particularly remarkable looking, but
the name was unmistakable. Never seen or heard anything about such a thing
before or since. Anybody else seen one?

Eddie
1971 Midget

///