Re[2]: New house is getting close

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: New house is getting close
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 01:17:28 -0400
Hello Ajhsys,

Wednesday, October 03, 2001, 10:05:45 AM, you wrote:

Aac> In a message dated 10/2/01 6:11:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aac> DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

>> > I am getting closer to buying the new house and garage
>>
>> Allen:
>>
>> I thought you were buying a Garage and House.
>>

Aac> - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aac> True, but now reality is starting to set in, along with colder weather.
Aac> Settlement is Oct. 26, so I have to make the house livable by the time I
lose
Aac> my apartment on Nov. 30.  I'm afraid the garage work will have to wait til
Aac> spring.

Single guy: livable is defined as "one working toilet (nobody likes to
crap in the yard when it is < 20 degrees), an ice chest for keeping
the beer cold, and one working shower cause after awhile you smell bad to
yourself.  Food is supplied by the local restaurant, hell I have gone
years without turning on the stove or oven :-)  That is all you need
and to hell with the CO.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net