RE: Strange ---

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Strange ---
From: "Adam J. Ginsburg, P.E." <ajginsburg@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 08:19:29 -0400
Listers -

I have been following this list for last several months with an occasional
post.  Just observing, picking up little things here and there.  Now,
however, I find myself in need of some assistance.  I would also like to
apologize in advance if this problem is a very easy and basic one.  I have
very little knowledge of the car and baically just like to look at it and
more than that, drive it.......

First, let me say, my MGB was purchased in June.  I have have driven it
about one to two times a week to get some groceries, see a couple of
friends, or, as in the case last night, to pick up Sushi for my wife (who
had just delivered our 3rd child last Sunday).

Anyway, the drive to and from the restaurant was uneventful.  For some
reason, however, when I got home, I decided that I would park the car
outside the garage to re-arrange something at the back.  I shut the car off,
turned off the lights and moved the box at the back of the garage.  Less
than 2 minutes later, I got back into the car, and attempted to restart.

Nothing---

Just clicking, the car didnt even turn over.....

It is a 1974, Chrome Bumper, convertible....

Very strange to me, especially because I havent had any problems with teh
car since day one back in June.....

Any advice or hints to help me determine the problem and solve it would be
helpful....

Again, sorry if I have bogged down the list with what might be a very simple
problem.

Thanks in advance

Adam

///