Re: MGA trade?

To: RCR293@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA trade?
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 11:53:36 -0400
RCR293@aol.com wrote:

>   Hello all,
>
>   I am facing a crisis with respect to my MGA.  When I bought the car to
>restore, I only had one child to drive around.  Now I have two and think that
>I need a four seater convertible.
>
>   Anyone have a four seat convertible project that they would like to trade
>for a disassembled MGA project?  The A is in primer with many new uninstalled
>parts.  Interior is completely out and all panels except the doors are off.

Rob,

There is another alternative to exiting the MG world: I equipped my 1974 MGB-GT
with three sets of seat belts on the rear bench seat. I forget how many years
we drove to all flavor MG events as a family of five. I think the back seat
ride the boys enjoyed so much might have had something to do with why two of
the three are already dedicated MG owners. It is safe, simple and inexpensive
as are GT's in general.

--

Jim
microdoc@zoominternet.net