Re: MGA trade?

To: microdoc@zoominternet.net, mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Re: MGA trade?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:57:55 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 2:25:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
microdoc@zoominternet.net writes:

> Good point Max. I often wonder about the dim wit mentality of people who
> cause the
> legislation of one ill conceived automotive safety law after another while
> school
> buses all over the country truck untethered children in metal backed seats
> from
> driveway to school grounds daily. Chilling.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Current safety regulations for school busses include heavy padding on the
seat backs.  The thinking is that it is too difficult for rescue workers to
climb into a flipped over, burning school bus to undo 40 seatbelts.  It is
better to throw the kids around in the bus as it rolls, so they can get them
out faster.  (I guess.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget