Re: The end of Speedvision email bomb! long but pointed

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: The end of Speedvision email bomb! long but pointed
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:32:33 -0400
What we need is a national campaign to let the
network know how many viewers they'll be losing.
'roundy round' racing is BORING! compared to all the other
racing that exists.
Even little kids on go-karts can be more exciting.

Don't get me wrong here, or take this out of context...
but the average mentality of the Nascar fanatic is very dedicated
to the sport... but usually doesn't know squat about
technology and the real essence of competition.
This is the same mentality that still believes
the WWF and etc is real....and these people are also their heroes as well
as Nascar drivers.
Let's face it.... the team, cars, sponsors $$$ poured in
is what wins races. The driver is only one small piece of it.

I like to watch SP for it's variety. Sure I'm not necessarily into
tracker trailer racing, but it's cool as S__t to watch once in a while.
Same too, dirt bikes, Super Bikes, stadium, monster truck, etc etc.

Let's face it, there are only so many races you can televise per year.
...not enough to fill the air time.  This means it's all simply
a merchandising scheme to make money for a single
race entity, and the network that is not closely affiliated with it.

Plain and simple.... FOX SUCKS  (except for the Simpson's)  :-)

(nomex suit now on....   just my opinion... not expecting anyone to
care what I say either)

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com