Re: Nice Drive - then FWANGGGG! Clutch ?

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nice Drive - then FWANGGGG! Clutch ?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Gene, earlier this summer I was trying to loosen up the tracks on the
drivers seat of my '76 B and noticed this spring hanging down over the
clutch pedal. I reattached it and had a much better return action on the
pedal - no telling how long it was hanging down like that... I didn't have
any shifting problems nor did I have smells; my clutch and slave cylinder
were replaced about 2000 - 2500 miles ago.... FWIW...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)