Re: Resistance of Oil Pressure Sender for testing

To: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Resistance of Oil Pressure Sender for testing
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:28:20 -0700
Thanks Paul:
Yep that was me! I posted the graph after no answer to the question.  Still
looking for the answer to the question about what inexpensive senders might
be available (that are electric not mechanical). I suppose I can go out and
find a suitable Delco or ?? replacement, now that the data are known...

the graph is at:
 http://shell.whidbey.com/economu/Page.htm

Kind regards,

Tim Economu