Re: Question

Subject: Re: Question
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:00:57 +1030
Wow, I go away for a week (up with my friends in the Adrian Fernandez
pit at the Surfers Paradise Indy300 race - woohoo, pity about the result
:-) and the list explodes - or is that implodes.

I have hundreds of e-mails in the queue but I think I might just bypass these.

Hang in there guys, it always gets better sooner rather than later
(every cloud... darkest before the storm... hmmm, there must be SOME
hackneyed cliche that is appropriate just now)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///