RE: Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Question
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:57:40 -0500
> (Hey Ed - Satisfy our curiousity now and tell us what mean ol' Amy did
> to poor li'l ol' you)

I'll save Ed the trouble.  She stiffed him for a significant sum in
parts (which he had graciously offered to sell to her >at his cost<, in
order to help get another Spridget back on the road).

I don't know what the total amount was, but based on the descriptions of
the work performed on the Spridgets list, it could easily be over
$1,000.

Regardless of the inappropriateness of Ed's wording, he has a righteous
reason to be plenty pissed.

Chris K.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list