Re: Is this a rip off?

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: Re: Is this a rip off?
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 16:32:53 -0700 (MST)
Buyer beware, nothing more.

You can also buy the aluminum valve covers on ebay for more than you
can from your favorite distributor.  Computer parts often end up the
same way.  Someone checks the price at compusa/sears/bestbuy , then
sees it for $100 less on ebay and thinks it is a good deal...

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///