Montebanks & Charlatons

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Montebanks & Charlatons
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 14:05:13 -0500
I have received the latest J C Whitney and was disappointed to see on page
59 and 200 that they sold a type of device that has long been recognized as
a rip-off.  I refer to the "FuelBoss Magnetic Fuel Saver"  The sale of this
type of device was effectively stopped in the UK by making the seller prove
the claims - claims were often found fraudulent.  Canada has some
wishy-washy laws I think which I am going to look into.  As motor
enthusiasts I feel we should help protect each other from this blatant type
hocus-pocus.  May I suggest that we ALL write, email, phone J C Whitney and
say we will not only stop buying from them but will also spread the word
unless they stop selling such garbage - After all it only cheapens their
image.  I will no longer buy stuff from them because what else is a
cunningly concealed rip-off.

Please, please do it now

EMAIL TO WWW.JCWHITNEY.COM NOW

Regards