Re: Montebanks & Charlatons

To: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Montebanks & Charlatons
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 13:12:37 -0500
Randall,

I write for a Canadian computer magazine and my theme is Canadian apathy
(when compared to the Germans, Japanese and Chinese) -so getting on an old
nag with a cardboard lance and tilting at such things is really up my
alley.  Just imagine if we all tilted?

At 11:57 PM 12/8/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Barrie :
>
>JCW has been selling that kind of junk for over 30 years that I know of,
>it's their trademark.
>
>I'm certainly not going to tell you not to call, email, and boycott
>them; but I honestly think you're tilting at a windmill.
>
>Randall - NFI, but a reasonably satisfied longtime customer
>
>Barrie Robinson wrote:
> >
> > I have received the latest J C Whitney and was disappointed to see on page
> > 59 and 200 that they sold a type of device that has long been recognized as
> > a rip-off.  I refer to the "FuelBoss Magnetic Fuel Saver"  The sale of this
> > type of device was effectively stopped in the UK by making the seller prove
> > the claims - claims were often found fraudulent.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net

///