Re: Audi/VW 1.8T into MGB (What did you say, Kai?)

To: kmr@pil.net
Subject: Re: Audi/VW 1.8T into MGB (What did you say, Kai?)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:22:03 EST
Kai,
Hey wait a minute weren't you the one that came unglued or unscrewed as it
were when I mentioned a friends hobby of putting 2.6 litre V-6's with S-10 5
speeds into MGB's. Something about the sacrosanct intrinsicality of the
original MGB design being violated by putting a non-MGB engine into the
car.Now you're going Do it! Do it! Hah! Even the blind shall see, and the
lame will buy Miatas! I knew an intellegent man like yourself would come
around. Still I'm keeping my 1978 MGB as stock as the day it rolled out of
the factory. All 95 bhp of brutal power! Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///