The famous Clutch!!!

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: The famous Clutch!!!
From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 08:39:42 -0500
Ok Ok I know I have been working on my clutch now for weeks and still can't
get it to work right. I bled the clutch over the weekend and while my wife
pushed the petal in; the rubber hose started to spray fluid. she also
mentioned that the petal was getting tough to push. Does this sound like the
hose is bad or can it be something worse that caused the hose to break. It
appears to me that you can't put the clutch in backwards because it won't
slide over the spindle to the transmission. Am I correct? Regardless I am
going to get a new hose I just wanted to know your thoughts.

Wesley Ryan
Project Engineer
GI Plastek
Phone: 937-645-4018