RE: The famous Clutch!!!

To: "'Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com'" <Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com>, paul.hunt1@virgin.net,
Subject: RE: The famous Clutch!!!
From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:47:50 -0500
I have replaces the slave cylinder and master cylinder with new ones. I will
let you all know when i receive the new hose if that was the problem or if I
put the clutch disc in backwards. I am almost positive that the clutch disc
only went in one way though. Has anyone experienced this. I have a 76MGB.

Wesley Ryan
Project Engineer
GI Plastek
Phone: 937-645-4018