MGB seat questions

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB seat questions
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 15:29:01 -0500
Happy and Safe  Holidays everyone !

Winter has come to Massachusetts.

I picked up 2 seats from a wrecked 67 MGB
this summer, so I will be taking the seats and all the old
carpeting out of my BGT soon.

I have a few questions.
1. Since I never adjust the seats in my car, has anyone
permanently mounted the seats to the floor boards via a
mounting bracket ? and if so what method did you use.
(I want to use a method that will raise the seat a bit).

2. Is the method of putting  a fuel stabilizer in the
fuel tank a wise thing to do ?

3. How often and long should I let the vehicle run during the
time it's "sleeping" in the garage during the months with snow
and ice on the ground outside ?

Dan
68 MGBGT
God Bless America