Re: car running again, leaks abound

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car running again, leaks abound
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:32:37 -0800
I had a leak around the brake light switch (early type, screws into
brake line 4-way connector on the firewall) which I fixed by putting
a bit of teflon tape (plumber's tape) on the threads and refitting.

Could this help solve your problem?  I was told the teflon tape wouldn't
interact with the brake fluid..

I too will be replacing brake lines this year..

Skye
66 B

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)

///