car stereo installation in MGA

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: car stereo installation in MGA
From: "Mark Lambert" <markl@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:02:52 -0800
For the past 17 years I've thought about putting a car stereo in my MGA, and
now that it's being restored, it's a good time to actually put one in.  Any
advice out there on how best to do it?  Or any recommendations on places in
the SF bay area that can do high quality custom installs?  I'm thinking of
something fairly unobtrusive, where it might be possible to easily de-install
the visible parts of the stereo if I want to show the car.  I don't want
anything glitzy and high-powered, just something with reasonable sound.

Thanks for any advice,
markl

Mark L. Lambert
Principal Architect