Re: MG Hearing

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Hearing
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:05:06 -0800 (PST)
This surprises me... Someone else mentioned the Mitsubishi ads in the US,
and the music they use, very much alternative... Personally, I listen to a
classic rock station while working (ah, the beauty of working from home!)
but also am very much into alternative bands like Linkin Park, System of a
Down, P.O.D., etc. Most of my favorite music is from the
late-70's/early-80's - punk and new wave - but a lot of the new bands are
pretty good, even if they have less of a rough edge....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)