RE: MG Hearing

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG Hearing
From: "Derek Vandivere" <dersk@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:48:21 +0100
I heard the ad on 'Business News Radio' as well, which seems to be a bit
closer (most of the MGF drivers around here seem to be of the yuppie
variety)...

___
In the Netherlands MG-Rover is advertising the Z series on radio.
Funny approach in this is they have chosen a specific audience.
The radio station where I heard this was Arrow Classic Rock. As the name
mentiones this station broadcasts only classic rock music.

Are you listers classic rockers?
Just wondering if this marketing sounds right targeted.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT

perhaps next lease car = an MG Z series?

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///