Abingdon Summer Party

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Abingdon Summer Party
From: barneymg@ntsource.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 04:31:58 -0600
Invitation

The Chicagoland MG Club invites you to the Abingdon Summer Party on August
15-18, 2002. This is already the third edition of this event and John
Twist, guest of honor in 2000 and 2001 told us, "I'll be there again in
2002 because this is the natural continuation of my traditional University
Motors Late Summer Party in Grand Rapids, MI"

Enjoy your MG and bring it home to Abingdon, Illinois for a weekend with
unique events in a most appropriate location.
This year we also welcome the North American MMM Register (the 1928-1936
sports cars with 4 or 6 cylinder overhead cam engines) who have chosen the
Abingdon Summer Party as the setting for their annual convention.

To learn more about the event, visit our web site at
www.chicagolandmgclub.com/abingdon where you can read about last years
edition and obtain general information.
You can also go directly
to  www.chicagolandmgclub.com/abingdon/signatureevents.html to learn all