Re: Electrics

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrics
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:35:45 -0500
Yeh, I believe that is the second fuse up from the bottom.  Often the copper
contacts corrode and break the circuit.  Try cleaning the contacts in the
fuse box as well as ruffing up the fuse.  Then try another fuse.  Unless you
used a meter on the fuse, it still may be bad.
Ask me how I know this.:-)

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB

> Lost my tach, fuel gauge, wipers, Brake lights, turn signals and temp
gauge
> all at the same time.  Check all the fuses on the on the fender and inside
> the little plastic fuse holders, they all look good.  Any suggestions.
> Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///