Re: Electrics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrics
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 07:34:10 -0500
Mike,
As has been suggested, the fuse is the most likely culprit but also look
at the ignition on relay. I had been having intermittent problems such as
yours, one time while on vaca in Lake George, NY. Fiddling with the fuse
(2nd one up) seemed to fix it but when it happened last summer I found
the relay was fried. I can only suspect that while I was messing with the
fuse and the connections to the fuse box that I may have moved the wires
to the relay enough to complete the connection. I replaced it with a 30
amp cube relay and all has been fine since.
Steve Bettencourt
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:54:24 -0500 "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net> writes:
> Lost my tach, fuel gauge, wipers, Brake lights, turn signals and temp
> gauge
> all at the same time.  Check all the fuses on the on the fender and
> inside
> the little plastic fuse holders, they all look good.  Any
> suggestions.
> Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list