Re: car color?

To: "Zubrovka" <zubrovka@earthlink.net>, "MonteMorris"
Subject: Re: car color?
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:04:36 -0000
Attachments are never forwarded by the list.  Guardian Red was not an MG
colour but Carmine was for 77 on.

'Aconite' was indeed a purple - lighter than Black Tulip.

Motoring program last night reckoned that for men with red cars the size of
the car was inversely proportional to the size of their manhood.  So for a
4-cylinder 1800cc you should be well chuffed.