Concours O-rings for dash gauges.

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Concours O-rings for dash gauges.
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:14:51 -0500
I have been offering the O-ring sets for MGB, Alpines & Tigers.  Some
people asked for the square sectioned gauge to dash ones - which I believe
is how they were originally - thus good for concours cars.
I can now offer polyurethane rectangular cross sectioned gauge to dash
O-rings for 1968 to 1976 MGBs.  They have a high gloss finish and look
great against the vinyl dash and will last forever - thus
polyurethane.  Prices are US$17 for a set of four plus the four bezel to
glass O-rings.  The round sectioned set is still US$10.   If you want just
the new ones it is $7 the set of 4. Please note that they fit the 2" (50mm)
and 3 1/8" (80mm) body (hole) sized gauges.

Others will sizes be available shortly when I can get the prototypes tested

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net