Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:02:48 -0500
I think that was the point I was making. They re-engineer other cars,
with no budget, that gets slashed, and turn out something better. MG
started by improving Morris cars, right?

What I was trying to say, was that the PR firm did a very incomplete job
of putting up stats. The chart should have been:

                1       Old Speckled 'un
                .
                .
                .
                xxx     ZR
                xxx     ZS
                xxx     ZT
                xxx     New TF

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155