Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1.5 MILLIONTH MG IS A GOLDEN JUBILEE SPECIAL
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:39:43 +0930

This could be said only by someone who hasn't sat in one :-)

> Drivel again.  Those who have driven them (!) have been amazed at the
> performance and handling that has been extracted from an apparently mundane
> Rover.  Time will tell on numbers.

Absolutely.

OK, I got to start one up and I almost had one run over my foot.  It
doesn't equate to a test drive but even from that distance you could
tell they are mighty beasts and certainly not your average family sedan.

Now, who wrote those original disparaging comments?  Ahhh, they aren't
selling them in the US yet, are they?

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII