Carlisle!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle!
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:36:00 -0400
OK Listers.
Here's the latest official news of the day for the planned yearly MG
Council meeting out at Carlisle on Saturday.
I have requested the meeting be held in Building "R" in the back of the
field by the second entrance to the infield.(same as last year). I am
still awaiting response from them as to confirmation of time, 11:00 or
12:30, as I requested. Once I have that info, I will post to group
again.

Meeting of the List Group will follow that meeting in the regular place
under the Grandstand by the Brit Books stand now owned and run by Eric
Knudson. (Wear your badges and you may be eligible for the prize drawing
worth up to 75 million dollars). Time to be confirmed.

And where is dinner Friday Night?
Cheers,
Dave Houser
NA MG Council Convener