Re: crossmember bushes

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: crossmember bushes
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 08:56:04 -0500
Paul,
    That certainly is an interesting area to have play.  That could really
do some interesting things to the handling of the car.  Since there
shouldn't be any movement in that area at all.  I would wonder how it got
loose in the first place.  Why not try to slip some type of heavy rubber
packing in between and then retighten it down.  Theres no measeurements to
make or set adjustments for this so as long as both sides are tight and on
approximately the same plain then you should be good to go.

Mark