Re: Value Trivia

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Value Trivia
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:15:22 EDT
In a message dated 24/04/02 11:07:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

> Ok, another try - the Sunbeam Alpine fastback - British Car recently had
> an article on them, can't remember the specific name... Although I am not
> sure if it was a factory conversion or outside job. Or how about the AC
> Aceca or Greyhound? They were basically Aces with fastbacks, right?

The question isn't what cars have coupe versions, it is which ones have coupe
versions that are worth more than the convertibles.

The Sunbeam Harrington Lemans is a fair call but are you suggesting that an
Aceca is worth more than an open AC??

Bill