Re: Value Trivia

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Value Trivia
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:48:37 EDT
In a message dated 24/04/02 8:36:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

> Good question...! Does the TRiumph GT6 fit in here? Or does the 6-cylinder
> engine cause it to be something other than a hardtop Spitfire?

Nope - different engine (hey, my rules!)

No, I was looking for models that are essentially the same except for body
style, so that the difference in value wasn't attributable to some rare
engine or some such.

An Alfa Tubolare _could_ be viewed as a rather special Giulietta, otherwise.

Bill