Re: Gasolene

To: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Subject: Re: Gasolene
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:25:39 -0500
I think we need to define what's what in the Octane rating for various
countries.

Here in the upper midwest of the US, pump octane ranges from 87-93. I
know that's a combined number of two other different scales, and is
obviously vastly different from England or Australia. I also seem to
remember that regular unleaded in the Colorado Mountains is usually
about 85.

Can anyone clear up how the scales relate?

Generally, I look for the mid-range 89-91 octane. That seems ok with
the ZS. When I got to my SUs, I don't know what I'll do.

Paul.
'77B

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155