Re: Gasolene

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gasolene
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:10:45 -0700
Despite anecdotal reports, I have always refused to believe that there is
any significant difference in major brand gasolines of the same octane
level. The science is pretty much public knowledge -- there are no "secret"
ingredients -- and they all provide specific formulations for different
regions based on climate, altitude, etc. IMHO...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149