Re: diy rear telescopic kit

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: diy rear telescopic kit
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:41:09 -0700
Your description sounds just like the Wheelwright kit that I installed many
years ago. I have the instructions that came with it, and could email a
version to you if you were interested. It has drawings that might be useful,
although no dimensions (alas).

As for what shocks would fit, I believe there is a tech note on that subject
on the British Automotive web site at <http://www.mgbmga.com/>.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149