Re: diy rear telescopic kit

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: diy rear telescopic kit
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:47:09 -0700
Hmm, length is one thing, but it occurs to me that the weight and spring
rates of the Corvette suspension would be considerably different than that
of an MGB. I would wonder if that shock would just be too stiff for a B
roadster. For comparison, the ones that came with my kit cross-listed with a
VW squareback. Something to consider...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149